Tuesday 30 June 2015

Move Well: #colormeradyyc

Color Me Rad 5K 


Hello beautiful people!  Now that exams are over, I feel I can now post on things OTHER then food... hah.  So this past weekend, my lovely friend and I participated in the Color Me Rad 5k  just for fun!  Get on out there yyc!  There's so many active things you can do!




Before the mess.... so fresh and clean...  So, as we were jogging in 30+ weather, you pass through different stations of dry and also wet paint.  The wet was okay especially in the hot weather, unless you get hit in the butt cheek such as myself or other questionable areas..... 


 OH... also got some in ze eye... that was not fun.  Funny story... I won't mention which colored station >=P... I got smoked in the boob.... and I yelled that to Jhesica after we passed it and a lady behind me replied with "There's totally a boob guy!".  She too fell victim and got hit in the boob....  I'm sure it was a coincidence... all in good fun ;).



Anyway, I encourage you guys get up and just go outside!  The weather has been quite fantastic.  Go for a walk or put on those running shoes that have been sitting in the abyss of your closet!  Get up and move and explore the city!


I still think we look cute ;).  Want a hug?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment