Wednesday 4 March 2015

Think Well, Love Well: #thedropbox

The Drop Box


These are my after thoughts after watching this film.

This film is about a Pastor in Seoul, Korea who finds an abandoned baby on his church steps one winter and builds a baby box to rescue any future orphans.

If you have heard about the concept of the "Baby Box", some may argue that it is just a convenient place to dump an unwanted child; typically a disabled child.  But in spite of all that, it is ultimately a box of life.

I am so incredibly amazed with this man's faith and love for these children and puts their needs above his own... That unconditional love.  

I found this movie so inspiring to me because it makes you re think about the situations in your life and puts them into perspective.  Everything happens for a reason and everyone has a purpose.  

I don't want to spoil anything for you guys, but I encourage you and hope that you take the time to see this film.  It will now be playing on Thursday March 5 and Monday March 9.  

Cineplex Odeon Sunridge Spectrum- Mar 5 and Mar 9
Scotiabank Theatre Chinook-  Mar 9

For more information click here!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment